Lockyer Valley OT is an Occupational Therapy home visiting service specialising in Veterans.
Shelley Robin, a local to the Lockyer Valley, has 20 years of clinical experience as an Occupational Therapist within Australia and the United Kingdom.
• DVA Gold Card holders
• DVA White Card holders – for assessment in direct relation to White Card accepted conditions.
• Home safety assessments for preventing falls
• Recommendation for home modifications, e.g. grab rails, bathroom modifications, bidets, ramps, stairlifts
• Prescription of assistive aids and technology, e.g. Shower chairs, mobility aids, personal alarms, kitchen aids, seating
• Arthritis management
• Oedema management; compression garments
• Prescription of continence aids
How to access the service:
• A doctor’s referral (D904) – is required.